Emerald Ozone Sauna
What is an Ozone Sauna?
Medical ozone is introduced into a special steam cabinet, where it then is absorbed trans-dermally (across the skin) of the occupant. The result is a health effect on the occupant that combines the beneficial oxygenation and detoxification effects of both Ozone and Sauna Therapy.
We are all exposed to an overwhelming amount of toxins in our environment everyday. The use of a sauna should be an important part of any detoxification program.
Using the steam sauna with medical ozone allows the pores to open and O3 to be introduced through the skin to the bloodstream where it can then travel to the fat and lymph tissue for elimination of toxins and for enhanced health and vitality.
What is Medical Ozone?
Ozone or “activated oxygen” has 3 oxygen molecules. Pure oxygen goes though a ozone generator where it is activated to O3.
Benefits that regular sessions in a ozone steam sauna can provide.
What if you could boost your immune system, relieve pain and stress, and feel more energized in as little as 20 minutes?
A Ozone Sauna session stimulates the sweat glands thus cleansing, detoxifying, and eliminating toxins through the skin.
It is a wonderful healing and rejuvenating experience. Benefits are listed below:
- Aids in immune system deficiencies
- Increase in blood circulation helping injured muscles to repair quicker
- Improvement in skin condition and appearance
- Elimination of toxins by stimulating the lymphatic system.
- Eliminates bacteria ,molds ,mildews, and viral infections of all kinds.
- Speeds up metabolic processes resulting in loss of 400-600 calories per session
- Relaxes and loosens muscles.
- Purge the body of toxins such of pesticides, drug residues ,and heavy metals.
- Purge acidic waste buildup from food and pollutants in our everyday life.
Deborah Price CNMT, CCT
Founder and Owner of Emerald Ozone Sauna
During my 36 years as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist and working with Physicians
I have had the privilege of acquiring immense knowledge in the medical world.
Upon retirement from the hospital setting I became interested in a more holistic
approach to health. I am also a certified Thermography tech. This is the use of
infrared imaging of the body to detect inflammatory processes thus allowing the person
to take a proactive approach to their health and wellness at a very early stage. This service
can also be done within the Holistic Wellness and Detox Center.
I first experienced a Ozone Sauna two years ago and after researching medical ozone, how it works,
and the science behind it along with the way it made me feel I decided it needed to be shared.
My focus now are ways to have the body heal itself through a more natural and holistic approach.